The year 2016 proved to be a successful year for our wines, with a gold and two silver medals at the International Wine Contest of Bucharest 2016 (IWCB 2016). The award-winning wines are:
- Tamaioasa Romaneasca, Muscat Ottonel 2015 – Viile Metamorfosis - Gold Medal;
- Shiraz 2014 - Via Coltul Pietrei – Silver Medal;
- Feteasca Alba, Sauvignon Blanc, 2015 – Viile Metamorfosis – Silver Medal;
- Fluturi Merlot 2013 - Silver medal score;
- Fluturi Feteasca Regala 2015 - Silver medal score;
The International Wine Contest of Bucharest 2016 (IWCB 2016) is organized at the initiative of the National Office of Vine and Wine products (ONVPV) by ASER Wineconsulting, in partnership with Tasters Authorized Romania (ADAR), under the patronage of the International Organisation of Vine and Wine ( OIV). The XIII edition of this renowned intergovernmental forum that brings together 45 producer and consumer of wine in the world.